Saturday, April 24, 2010

OMG

OMG, I can't believe that Spring Fair is one week away. It seems like I've been making mugs forever.

I decided to only make mugs this year. I created my own design templates so that I could repeat designs if I liked them. Also, it freed me up to create lots of different designs using simple and cheap materials.

So much fun to focus on just one form. I love to decorate and color mugs. It really nurtures my love to color and to design.

Sam, my younger son, came over yesterday to photograph all of them. Such a great guy to spend time taking pictures of over 60 mugs for me. Thanks, Sam!

I hope that folks will come out to see the fruits of my labor; and of course, everyone else's pottery. There will be over 60 of us, Clay Alliance potters showing and selling our work.
Hugs,
Yvonne


1 comment:

  1. You have been so productive. It's great that you will have photos of every one of them. I can't wait to see the mugs!

    ReplyDelete